Dental Practice Expertise
While an accountant of any type may be able to be helpful to your practice, a Dental Accountant fully understands all the ins and outs of dentistry and is able to use that knowledge to help you. Dental accountants are uniquely qualified to assist you because they understand your issues in the larger context of dentistry and can examine an issue from every relevant angle. We know the business of dentistry and therefore have a better grasp on will be the right solution for you.
That’s where we come in. Our team works with dentists and dental offices across the country to develop essential financial and operational strategies. Our professionals understand the regulatory and strategic issues you face, including labor law regulations, ever-changing tax code, and operating an office under post Covid-19 environment and the complexities involved in safe integration.
We put our knowledge to work for you, strengthening your accounting and finance functions, creating opportunities for you to succeed in a changed environment, and giving you more time to devote to the reason you got into the field in the first place: to practice dentistry.
Tax & Accounting Services for Dental Practices Include:
- • Accounting for Dentists
- • Outsourced CFO Services for Dentists
- • Income Taxes for Dentists – Business & Personal
- • IRS Tax Resolution for Dentists
- • Online Bill Pay for Dentists
- • Tax Planning for Dentists
- • Financial Planning For Dentists
- • Dental Office Purchase Due Diligence
- • Dental Practice Benchmarking
- • Forecasting & Budgeting
- • Incorporation Services Practice Benchmarking
- • Start-up New Offices